VITEEE Exam 2019
- On 21 Sep, 2018
VITEEE Exam 2019
B.Tech aspirants wishing to join Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) must appear for VITEEE 2019 and qualify in it. VITEEE is the annual entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology for admissions to its campuses at Vellore and Chennai as well as its group universities at Bhopal and Amaravati respectively. Applications forms of VITEEE will be available both offline and online tentatively from November 2018.
Exam Name : VITEEE
Exam Mode : Online (Computer Based Test)
Online Application Forms Starting Date : First week of November 2018
Offline Application Forms Starting Date : Second week of November 2018
Exam Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Candidates who have either completed any of the following qualifying exams or shall be appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi)
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (G C E) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
Last Date : Second week of March 2019
For More Upcoming Vacancy - Click Here
VITEEE 2019 Free Online Test Series Available - Click Here
VITEEE 2019 Free Online Question Bank Available - Click Here