UPSEE Exam 2019
- On 21 Sep, 2018
UPSEE Exam 2019
UPSEE 2019 entrance exam is a state level examination. UPSEE, AKTU 2019 exam will be conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management, etc. UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) was previously known as UPTU entrance exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about UPSEE 2019.
Online Application Release Date : 3rd week of January 2019
Last Date : Last week of February 2019
Admit Card Available Date : 1st week of April 2019
2. 2nd Year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE 2019 Application Form :
- Candidates will get the application through online mode only on the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the UPSEE application form 2019 from the third week of January 2019.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till last week of February 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
Fee : Candidates must pay Rs. 1200 (For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 600 (For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category) as an application fee.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Nationality :
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries/Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
2. Age Limit : There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
|Courses||Eligibility||Any one of the following
|1. B.Tech||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.|
|2. B.Tech(Bio-Technology)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Biology||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|3. B.Pharm||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry.||Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) in aggregate.|
|4. B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Agriculture disciplines.|
|5. BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any disciplines.|
|6. MBA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree.|
|7. MCA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|8. B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII standard.|
|9. B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|10. B.Arch||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.
Passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture (10+3).
|Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|11. MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category in aggregate.|
UPSEE 2019 Free Online Test Series Available - Click Here
UPSEE 2019 Free Online Question Bank Available - Click Here