Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- On 17 Apr, 2018
RPSC Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public service commission released new notification for the recruitment of total 5000 (Five Thousand) jobs for School Lecturer. Job seekers should apply before 16th June 2018.
- Name of Post : School Lecturer
- No of Vacancies : 5000
- Location : Rajasthan
- Official web Portal : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Educational : candidates who wanted to participate for School Lecturer should have Ed and PG Degree in relevant subject for all others and PG Degree in drawing for drawing lecturer.
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2019.
Selection Process : Written Examination
Fee charges : Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through e-Mitra / CSC or net banking / ATM cum debit card or credit card.
- General/BC (Creamy layer): Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- Special BC/BC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PH: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to Apply :
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with RPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of RPSC department; <rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 5000 School Lecturer advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Date :
Starts Date : 17th May 2018
Last Date : 16th June 2018
For More Upcoming Vacancy - Click Here