Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- On 17 Apr, 2018
Goa PSC Recruitment 2018
Goa Public service commission released new notification for the recruitment of total 06 (Six) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Associate Professor in Nephrology, 01 (One) for Lecturer and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply online before 27th April 2018.
- Name of Post : Associate Professor in Nephrology, Lecturer
- No of Vacancies : 06
- Location : Goa
- Official web Portal : www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Educational : candidates who wanted to participate for Associate Professor in Nephrology should have recognized medical qualification in the 1st or the 3rd schedule or part-II of the 3rd schedule ii) PG Degree or equivalent in the concerned upper-specialty or equivalent.
Age Limit : Maximum 45 years
Selection Process : GPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with GPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of GPSC department; <http://goapsc.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Last Date : 27th April 2018
For More Upcoming Vacancy - Click Here